I’ve known it all along. Ever since he came to work for me he has always been grimacing at me. He would always observe me gingerly especially my eye. Every night I noticed that something or someone would come into my room. I would always surmise that it was something else- never him. Every morning I would notice that he would always be tired and dehydrated. Every morning the door was ajar so I derived that he was sneaking into my room. My neighbor corroborated that nightly my caretaker would enter my room and shine a thin ray of light into my eye. The man noticed this because he was using binoculars to observe my movements. I endeavored that he might try to steal my inventory of treasure. Every night I would always notice that something was peculiar but eventually I succumbed and just went to sleep.
Then one night I awoke because of the abrasion on my knee and I saw him he simulated a killer clad in a malicious aura. He had probably been over confident and done things in a cursory manner. I was electrified and all of a sudden I let out a shriek. I stayed still for ten minutes and then it turned to one hour the only audible noise was the ticking of the clock and the whooshing of the wind. I fought to keep my calmness told my self over and over again that it was just my imagination playing tricks on me but no matter what I said my heart didn't stop thumping. I derived all the gruesome things that could happen and all the ways he could kill me crossed my mind. I was starting to lose myself and thats when I heard him I heard him walking up to my bed as I laid then motionless to scared to move I saw his face and recognized all his dark intentions his foot steps in beat with the thumping of my heart his feet touching the cold wood. Then I felt his cold hands on my skin and for the last time I saw the the way he looked at my eyes the world started to slow down seconds became hours saw how he flipped the bed and how I slowly turned and then the bed was on top of me. I felt like Atlas lifting the world I felt my life slowly being taken from me felt myself panting for breath one last time and then the last thought I had was why and the I succumbed.
No comments:
Post a Comment