I think I finally understand my parents a bit better. Ever since I was a little kid I always wanted a puppy, I was always jealous of all my friends who had dogs, and how people called them Mans best friend. I never understood why my parents wouldn’t allow me to have a dog especially since my sister is crazy about dogs and has spent countless hours complaining and arguing with my parents about why we cant have a dog. Well I think I actually praise my parents for not buying us a dog.
It all started out with a suggestion a simple idea a maybe or a what if. My maid Ida asked my mother if we could please care for a puppy for three days until they found it a home. My sister pleaded to my mother to accept and she did. The only reason that she accepted was probably because my father was over 1000 miles away in China. My mom was very nervous about the dog she was going crazy, thinking if it would pee on the couch. The dogs name was Noah. The dogs name was Noah, my mom thought that this was some kind of good omen since in the bible Noah is a close follower of God that was the only person that survived the great flood, so my mom thought that that was good, like I told you she was going crazy.
The day finally came that the dog came. My sister was going crazy saying things like “ohhhhh the puppy is sooo cute,” well that probably scared the hell out of the puppy because the first thing it did was to pee all over the floor. Before I go on let me tell you my mom is a clean freak, she makes me take like 5 showers a day and she makes me wash my hands every time I touch something, and on top of that she and my maid clean the house 2 times a day. So seeing a dirty puppy and pee all over the floor almost gave her a heart attack. So my mom ordered my sister and the maid to give the 3 week old puppy a bath, not the smartest thing to do. Well apparently the puppy was also afraid of water because it took a dump in my sisters room, but I guess the bath also had its advantage because we found three ticks on the puppy and my mom thought it had lime disease.
My sister the only one still not regretting the idea of having the puppy decided she would play with it well It turned out bad because the puppy pied 3 more times. for the rest of the day the puppy did three things eat, sleep, and pee. Remember how I said dogs are mans best friend, well I think that Man is a dogs best friends because we do everything for them. Well finally it was time to sleep and I was glad too I got in my pajamas and as soon as I put my head on the pillow the dang dog starts crying and crying, I swear I wished that a flood would take him away. So basically this was my dog experience for three days.

Great job Alejandro,I've always wanted a puppy as well, I still do though.My parents are also clean freaks, but they are way too exaggerated. Awesome story!
ReplyDeleteReally funny story. I remember when I first got my dog, he was running all over the house and kept sliding on the tile floor. That puppy looks really awesome.
ReplyDelete