Dear Lily,
How have you been? a long time has elapsed since I’v last seen you, to long for my liking. I know I’v been to much of a coward to contact you sooner-and the fact that I cant write well adds on to the problem. I feel even more ashamed that I worked up the courage to talk to you only when my time on earth is ending. Life has been lonely without you-and believe you I know that I’v wronged you, but please tell me why you would chose those Negros instead of me. You left without notice just like your mother and you left me in misery, and then I found you just to lose you again.
Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you. I spend every goddamn second thinking about you. I love you and I hope you can forgive me but I will not forgive those Niggers for stealing you just like they stole your mother from me. I’m trying to apprehend why you would even look their way. It was a conspiracy and a dissension when everybody in the town found out you were staying with them and honestly i felt a little bizarre-I felt ashamed of you back then but I’m starting to apprehend your decisions little by little.
These years without you have bee very calamitous and I believe that there is nothing left for me in this world- I’v lost everything I have ever loved and whats the point in living if you’ve got nothing worth fighting for. I have very few things that I would like to ask you to do for me before I die. The first one is if you can please stop being with those Niggers or tell my why you left them for me. My final request is if you can please forgive me for all I have done so I can part this world in peace.
Sincerely,
your father
No comments:
Post a Comment